We are considered as prominent Manufacturer and Supplier of Marine Plywood in the market. Our Marine Plywood is made from special hardwood veneer, and is further bonded with undiluted phenol formaldehyde resin at very high temperature and pressure conditions. This process makes our Marine Plywood capable of withstanding high temperature, alternate wetting and drying and humid conditions. Marine Plywood that we offer can bear excess thrust, load and vibrations.
- Resistant to borer and termites
- Dimensionally stable
- Can easily resist fungal and micro bacterial attacks Strong
Areas of Applications
- Centering and shuttering in concrete columns
- Repair, construction and maintenance of marine, pontoons, river crafts, fishing, dinghies and sailing boats, etc.
- Shelters exposed to structural applications and diverse conditions
- Heat exchangers
- Public hoardings
- Tea weathering troughs
- Cooling towers
- Tanks carrying liquid chemicals
- Portable cabins